About DoKEN Super Chain
DoKEN Super Chain ( DSC ) relies on a system of PoA consensus that can support short block time and lower fees. The most bonded validator candidates of staking will become validators and produce blocks. The double-sign detection and other slashing logic guarantee security, stability, and chain finality.
The DoKEN Super Chain also supports EVM-compatible smart contracts and protocols. Cross-chain transfer and other communication are possible due to native support of interoperability. DoKEN Exchange remains a liquid venue of the exchange of assets on both chains. This dual-chain architecture will be ideal for users to take advantage of the fast trading on one side and build their decentralized apps on the other side. The DoKEN Super Chain will be:
- EVM-compatible: Supports all the existing Ethereum tooling along with faster finality and cheaper transaction fees.
- Interoperable: Comes with efficient native dual chain communication; Optimized for scaling high-performance dApps that require fast and smooth user experience.
- Distributed with on-chain governance: Proof of Staked Authority brings in decentralization and community participants. As the native token, DoKEN ( DKN ) will serve as both the gas of smart contract execution and tokens for staking.
The purpose of the new blockchain and DEX is to create an alternative marketplace for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner.
- Send and receive DoKEN ( DKN )
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets, and use DoKEN Super Chain as underlying exchange/transfer network for the assets
For developers, you can also:
DoKEN Super Chain, DoKEN boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The design goal here was to leave the high throughput of DoKEN Super Chain intact while introducing smart contracts into its ecosystem.
Because DoKEN is EVM-compatible, it launched with support for the rich universe of Ethereum tools and DApps. In theory, this makes it easy for developers to port their projects over from Ethereum. For users, it means that applications like MetaMask can be easily configured to work with DoKEN Super Chain. Seriously – it’s just a matter of tweaking a couple of settings. Check out Use MetaMask for DoKEN Super Chain to get started.
· Send and receive DoKEN
Developers can also:
· Issue new tokens to digitalize assets
· Run a full node to listen to and broadcast live updates on transactions, blocks, and consensus activities
· Develop wallets and tools to help users use Dapps