An Easy way to raise a funding for your Crypto Projec
- 1.Connect Your Wallet
- 3.Put the address of your token on the Token Address Field and then Click Approve fo the first Time
4. Once you Approve the Token, the Continue Button will appear, click that button to continue into the next step
After Verifying your token, you will be able to see two options of Launchpad Type. Normal Launchpad And Degen Launchpad, here is a table of comparison between this two type of launchpad.
Once you decided to select which launchpad you are going to go with, you can click Continue to proceed.
After Selecting the Launchpad Mode, now you have to input all the DeFi launchpad information that you want to raise. Here are some following important parameters.
- 1.You must use positive numbers
- 2.Presale rate means shows how many tokens they will receive during the presale stage
- 3.Listing rate is the initial rate of the liquidity pool (1 BNB = x tokens). This rate is usually lower than the presale rate to allow a higher listing price on PancakeSwap.
- 4.Whitelist : Enable this if you have a whitelist of presale contributors. You can enable / disable the whitelist anytime you want
- 5.The Difference between hardcap and softcap shall not greater than 50%
- 6.For Refund types you can choose refund or burn from the dropdown list
- 7.Liquidity Allocation Percentage (%): Enter the percentage of raised funds that should be allocated to liquidity on the DEX / AMM. Minimum value is 60%, maximum value is 100%.
- 8.Presale Start Date must be before the Presale End Date
- 9.Liquidity Lock Days : Lock-up time for liquidity pool, calculated based on the Launchpad Finalization Date
Below is the example of what it looks like
There are some notes for this step
- 1.Campaign title is the title of your Launchpad, its mandatory
- 2.Token Logo URL is the logo image url of your Launchpad, its mandatory
- 3.Campaign banner URL is the banner image url of your launchpad, its mandatory
- 4.Description is the description of your launchpad, its mandatory
- 5.Telegram URL and Website URL are mandatory as well
Once you finish fill up everything, click Continue To Proceed
This is the final step, you can review all information one last time before submitting. Click "Submit" after you make sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to previous step for changing any information that you want.
After clicking on “Continue”, MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process.